Your privacy is completely protected. Your name, email address and other personal information are strictly confidential and will never be shared with or sold to anyone under any circumstances.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.naturalhealthcourses.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting information or further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Statistical details of your visits to our site including.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Third party applications on our site, such as for example our hit counter, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable such third party applications to:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use statistical information to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We will normally send such notifications in the form of our occasional newsletter which is emailed to everyone on our mailing list. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
We DO NOT disclose information about identifiable individuals to other persons or parties. However we may provide them with aggregate statistical information only.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company, or it subsidiaries, or to our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985. If SNHS Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a new owner, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We will NEVER disclose your personal information to third parties except if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SNHS Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for inclusion on our mailing list. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by email.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Current legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Even if this was not a legal requirement we would give you such access as a matter of courtesy. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.